Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Supporting the Little Guy (and Girl)

I always like to support the little guy when I can. Keeping that in mind, I was browsing Etsy for crochet patterns and found these wonderful designers.

KTBdesigns I'm going to at least buy the pattern for the tool belt and tools to make for the boys for Christmas. I really like the patterns for the dishes. I didn't even know it was possible to make a crocheted frying pan!

Catcozy Sells a cute snowball and penguin pattern for a bowling game.

Delicious Crochet has a ton of cute patterns but I'm not so sure about the ones with the super mega photoshopped pictures.

Eureeka's Window is the creator of many innovative designs. I love the little television.

How about making your own Count Caterpillar?

Holland Designs
Cute baby shoes patterns and more.

Sylver Designs
I've admired these booties for awhile now. It is so hard to decide which pattern to buy!

Maria's Handmade Crochet and Jewelry Design
I'm not too fond of the dessert patterns at this shop but I love the corn on the cob and watermelon slice pattern.

My4Heads - Creative Crocheted (& Knit) Concoctions pulled me in with the butterflies and seahorse patterns and kept me with the lizard and kangaroo!

Planet June has many patterns you won't find elsewhere like a guinea pig and a dolphin.

Beverly's Boutique is where I found the cutest little workboot baby bootie pattern. I wish I'd known about patterns such as these when my boys were babies!

Pitter Patter Patterns I so want to buy the pumpkin pattern sold here.

Aerie Designs carries a pattern for appetizers that is incredibly cute.

As always, Ravelry has a ton of patterns for free and for pay. Crochet Pattern Central has a huge database of free patterns. My Picot is an online database of crochet stitches. And you can watch videos of crochet techniques at NexStitch.

No comments: