Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Want to Make This Sweater... Maybe With This Yarn

Baby It's Cold Outside | Crochet Me

This looks really cool. I also want to do a cute ruffled sweater that I found on Ravelry but this sweater looks pretty easy and cute. Plus, you can't beat three hours for making a baby sweater. I'm going to add it to my list.

I bought some yarn today. Two skeins of 100% Superwash Merino Wool Swish Worsted Weight in Merlot Heather dye lot 24092 that are 110 yards per 50 gram ball. Three skeins each of 60% Pima Cotton, 40% Modal natural beech wood fiber Worsted Weight in Hollyberry dye lot 24140 and Terra Cotta dye lot 23810. Spent too much as we are broke right now but I actually bought the yarn with a project in mind. I'm going to make a scarf each for my mom and my sister for Christmas. The other yarn will be for a baby sweater or longies.

No comments: